Corporate Plan 2015-16
The Plan is the first under the new CSIRO Strategy 2020 and sets out the actions required on an annual basis for successful implementation of the strategy. The CSIRO Corporate Plan replaces the CSIRO Operational Plan.
The Corporate Plan 2015-16 meets the requirements of s35 (1) (a) of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
It sets out the:
- strategies CSIRO proposes to pursue
- activities CSIRO proposes to carry out
- resources CSIRO proposes to allocate to these activities
- environment and context in which CSIRO operates
- monitoring and review processes to inform decision making and evaluate progress in implementing the strategy.
In fulfilling the above compliance requirements, the Corporate Plan 2015-2016 is also aligned with the CSIRO outcome statement, programs and performance information presented in the CSIRO Portfolio Budget Statement for 2015-16.