Corporate Plan 2016-17
The Plan sets out the actions required on an annual basis for successful implementation of our Strategy 2020.
The Corporate Plan 2016-17 meets the requirements of s35 (1) (a) of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day—We imagine, we collaborate, we innovate.
It sets out the:
- strategies CSIRO proposes to pursue
- activities CSIRO proposes to carry out
- resources CSIRO proposes to allocate to these activities
- environment and context in which CSIRO operates and
- monitoring and review processes to inform decision making and evaluate progress in implementing the strategy.
In fulfilling the above compliance requirements, the Corporate Plan 2016-17 is also aligned with the CSIRO outcome statement, programs and performance information presented in the CSIRO Portfolio Budget Statement for 2016-17.
The CSIRO Corporate Plan replaces the CSIRO Operational Plan.