Skip to main content

Mathematical Instruments Section

The Section of Mathematical Instruments was established in CSIRO in 1950 with a group from the Division of Electrotechnology. The laboratory was housed in the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Sydney. It was abandoned in 1959.

Chief of Division/Officer-in-Charge

Division

Officer-in-Charge

Mathematical Instruments Section (1950-59)

David Milton Myers (1950-59)

Sources

• Schedvin CB, Trace K, 1978, Historical Directory of CSIR and CSIRO 1926-1976, CSIRO Publishing.

Encyclopedia of Australian Science [external link]

• CSIRO Annual Reports